Andrew Purcell, Carrie Purcell
Makes 1 Serving
- 2teaspoons olive oil
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 1cup kale leaves, chopped
- threeounces additional agency tofu, chopped
- 1/fourcup unsweetened almond milk
- 2tablespoons dietary yeast flakes
- 1pinch cumin
- 2slices 100-percent whole-wheat bread
In a big skillet over medium warmth, warmth olive oil. Add garlic and prepare dinner, stirring, simply till aromatic, about 30 seconds.
Add kale, season with salt and pepper, and prepare dinner, stirring, till comfortable, about three minutes.
Add tofu, almond milk, dietary yeast, and cumin. Scale back warmth to medium low.
Prepare dinner, breaking the tofu aside as you stir, till all the liquid has evaporated, about 2 minutes extra.
Sandwich between bread to serve.
Vitamin Per Serving
18 g fats (2 g saturated)
47 g carbs
eight g sugar
11 g fiber
22 g protein