Andrew Purcell, Carrie Purcell
Makes 2 Servings
- 5 medium parsnips, peeled and lower into 2-inch items
- 1 half oftablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/fourteaspoon cumin
- 1 small hen breast (about eight oz, bone-in, skin-on)
- 2tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6cups arugula
- three/fourcup pomegranate seeds (about half of pomegranate)
Warmth oven to 450° and line a big sheet pan with parchment paper.
Toss parsnips with half of tablespoons olive oil on sheet pan. Season with cumin, salt, and pepper, and unfold in a fair layer.
Season hen on all sides with salt and pepper and place on sheet pan with parsnips. Roast 25 to 30 minutes, till hen is cooked by way of and a thermometer inserted within the center reads 165° and parsnips are gentle.
Cool barely, bone hen and lower meat and pores and skin into 1-inch cubes.
In a bowl, whisk remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper. Add arugula, pomegranate seeds, hen, and parsnips; toss to coat.
Diet Per Serving
21 g fats (four g saturated)
65 g carbs
26 g sugar
17 g fiber
26 g protein