Andrew Purcell, Carrie Purcell
Makes 1 Serving
- 2ounces whole-wheat penne
- 2teaspoons olive oil
- half medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 halfcups broccoli florets
- 2tablespoons low-sodium rooster (or vegetable) inventory
- 2tablespoons dietary yeast flakes
- 1 halfounces cheddar, grated
Prepare dinner penne in accordance with package deal instructions. Drain and put aside.
In a big skillet over medium-high warmth, warmth oil. Add onion and season with salt and pepper. Prepare dinner, stirring, till onion may be very comfortable, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and broccoli and prepare dinner, stirring, till garlic is aromatic, about 2 minutes.
Scale back warmth to medium-low. Add inventory and dietary yeast and prepare dinner, stirring sometimes, till broccoli is al dente, about four minutes.
Add penne and cheddar, and toss to mix.
Diet Per Serving
20 g fats (10 g saturated)
64 g carbs
eight g sugar
11 g fiber
27 g protein